Date:      Thu, 29 Oct 1998 22:20:17 -0800
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@cs.berkeley.edu>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: package-loop

> What do people think?

ANYTHING so that ports like a2ps will always get built in both US and A4
formats and both will appear in the Index and both easily installable
from the initial installation.

> Honestly, I don't like this very much (having a few "skeleton" ports
> that set whatever variable and include "../realport/Makefile" seems
> much simpler in design) but I know some people hate that.

I have no qualms about the dual port thing like we discussed in Feb 1998.
(for those that have forgotten see the archives)

--
-- David    (obrien@NUXI.com  -or-  obrien@FreeBSD.org)