Date:      Wed, 30 Mar 2005 20:15:27 +0200
From:      Florent Thoumie <flz@xbsd.org>
To:        mohamed aslan <maslanbsd@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: organization

--=-hDtAQYnBYULTJShWEqls

Le Mercredi 30 mars 2005 =E0 09:30 -0800, mohamed aslan a =E9crit :

> i cann't reply to all of ur comments=20
> but , that is what makes u break off , as DragonFly split of u
>=20
> u took my opinion as an attack,
> u just wanna flaming,

	*shrug*

> u also got off topic "CVS and SVN",=20

	That's a long time topic.

> my words were really facts Mr Scott , Linux layout is better than
> FreeBSD layout , FreeBSD performance it better than Linux one , and
> thnx for silly reply.

	You {c,sh}ould have been flamed a lot for such a message. After=20
	reading your three messages, I'm not sure that's not what you=20
	were looking for.

	If you want to talk about facts, don't say "I think that ...".

> that's why i hate forums and maillists and i should mail this directly
> to the core members.

	I'm quite sure you'll get the same answer.

--=20
Florent Thoumie
flz@xbsd.org

--=-hDtAQYnBYULTJShWEqls