Date:      Fri, 3 Nov 2006 08:00:42 GMT
From:      Rudolf Cejka <cejkar@fit.vutbr.cz>
To:        freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: www/104925: Missing space between search input box and search button

The following reply was made to PR www/104925; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Rudolf Cejka <cejkar@fit.vutbr.cz>
To: Ceri Davies <ceri@submonkey.net>, FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 08:53:25 +0100

 Ceri Davies wrote (2006/11/02):
 > > It tried to fix it in entity header2.searchinputs in share/sgml/header.ent,
 > > but without any success - I really do not understand, how to insert a space
 > > between two <input ...> in <!ENTITY ...> in xsl. The only workaround I have
 > > found is to use &nbsp;, but it is not a solution for this problem, which
 > > can occur in another places: Please, is there any possibility to insert
 > > a space between two <input ...> tags? That is a question...
 >
 > <xsl:text> </xsl:text>
 > Does this really cause a problem?

 I tried it too, but it does not know about <xsl:...> namespace
 in <!ENTITY ...>, maybe something has to be added somewhere else
 too, but I'm not sure if it is even possible to use xsl: in ENTITY.

 --
 Rudolf Cejka <cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz> http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~cejkar
 Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Information Technology