Date:      Mon, 20 May 2002 11:57:17 -0700 (PDT)
From:      ghanesh guruswamy <gghanesh1@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freeBSD.org
Subject:   kernel settings

--0-316207236-1021921037=:1164

Hi

I am getting started with freeBSD. I would like to know how to view and possibly change the kernel settings, specifically for network buffer size. which configuration file should I look at.

I am running a parallel program that involves 4 nodes and involves some communication between all the nodes. Three of the nodes work ok, but one of them seems to slow down the program , possibly due to this problem.

any hints will be greatly appreciated.

thanks

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
--0-316207236-1021921037=:1164

<P>Hi</P>
<P>I am getting started with freeBSD. I would like to know how to view and possibly change the kernel settings, specifically for network buffer size. which configuration&nbsp;file should I look at. </P>
<P>I am running a parallel program that involves 4 nodes and involves some communication between all the nodes. Three of the nodes work ok, but one of them seems to slow down the program , possibly due to this problem.</P>
<P>any hints will be greatly appreciated.</P>
<P>thanks</P>
--0-316207236-1021921037=:1164--