Date:      Wed, 24 Jan 2001 00:49:35 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        igorr@crosswinds.net
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: buildkernel trouble ?

In message <20010124103430.A8027@linux.rainbow> Igor Robul writes:
: Hello,
: I'm tracking -CURRENT on my workstation around 3 months. Recently I
: have found that "make buildkernel" fails. Even with GENERIC.
: Ok, I have removed
: /usr/src/* and cvsupped again. Now, if I do
: make buildkernel KERNEL=MORDOR
: GENERIC kernel will be built, so I don't know how to build kernel now
: :-(

Read UPDATING:
20010122: