Date:      Tue, 25 Feb 1997 12:38:34 -0800
From:      Jason Wells <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        Kimmo Leskinen <kimmo@website1.carelian.fi>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: stray irq 7

Kimmo Leskinen wrote:

> Hi,
> what is this 'stray irq 7' message ? I dont have anything on that irq.

This is referred to in the faqs which are found on usenet at
comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.announce.

The faqs basically say (by my recollection, check for yourself to get
the straight dope) that a stray IRQ 7 is an anomaly and should pose ni
harm other than it is annoying.

Use the FAQS to be sure.

--
 __   __
/ 0\ / 0\         Thank you * Highperformance.net