Date:      Wed, 25 Jun 2003 02:00:04 +1000
From:      Andrew Kenneth Milton <akm@theinternet.com.au>
To:        Thomas Moestl <t.moestl@tu-bs.de>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sparc64/53670: pthreads implementation on 5.1-Release sparc64 not working

+-------[ Thomas Moestl ]----------------------

|  I cannot reproduce this. When the process is hanging, does it loop
|  (using all available CPU), or is it sleeping (and if it is, in which
|  state)? Can you please also try pressing ^T? This should make the
|  process generate a state dump in /tmp/uthread.dump.<pid>.<serial>,
|  which should be interesting.

For what it's worth mozilla displays the same behaviour for me under x86.
There's no particular site I can go to that triggers it, it just seems to
happen randomly. Same truss output. This is with a -current from early June.

--
Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|                      | Andrew Milton
The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |  M:+61 416 022 411   |