Date:      Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:52:16 +1000
From:      Joel Hatton <freebsd-questions@auscert.org.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   securelevel doc?

Hi,

I may be confused, but istr that man security[7] used to document the
results of different kernel securelevels; this no longer seems to be the
case. Is this still documented in the base system without recourse to
online help? (I'm OK with securelevels, btw, I'd just like to know where
to point someone to this information)

cheers,

-- Joel Hatton --
Security Analyst                    | Hotline: +61 7 3365 4417
AusCERT - Australia's national CERT | Fax:     +61 7 3365 7031
The University of Queensland        | WWW:     www.auscert.org.au
Qld 4072 Australia                  | Email:   auscert@auscert.org.au