Date:      Tue, 21 Mar 2000 20:55:24 +0200 (SAT)
From:      John Hay <jhay@mikom.csir.co.za>
To:        kris@FreeBSD.ORG (Kris Kennaway)
Cc:        blk@skynet.be (Brad Knowles), yusufg@outblaze.com (Yusuf Goolamabbas), dan@FreeBSD.ORG (Dan Moschuk), freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Reason for sshd[238]: fatal: rsa_private_decrypt() failed 4.0-stable

> Unless ftp.uk.freebsd.org rolled their own release, they've got the US 4.0
> one, which doesn't contain the international crypto (although I believe it
> should give you the option of fetching it from internat during the install
> - which still won't work because Mark Murray still hasn't rebuilt the
> librsaintl package yet like I've been asking him for the past week).

Uhm, I think it is there. Maybe Mark just forgot to tell you or isn't
this it?

internat:~ > ls -l /home/ftp/pub/FreeBSD/packages-4.0/All/librsaintl-1.0.tgz
-rw-r--r--  1 markm  ftpmaint  7461 Mar 18 11:36 /home/ftp/pub/FreeBSD/packages-4.0/All/librsaintl-1.0.tgz

John
--
John Hay -- John.Hay@mikom.csir.co.za