Date:      Tue, 14 Mar 2000 20:27:46 +0900
From:      Yukihiro Nakai <nakai@gnome.gr.jp>
To:        steve@snuggly.demon.co.uk
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gogo + 3dnow

Hi,

I'm the maintainer of gogo :-)
The gogo 2.26a supports Athlon but you need a patched nasm
(maybe you did it) or 3dnow tool by the gogo author..

I put the test version of port here:
http://daemon.gnome.gr.jp/~nakai/gogo.tar.gz

And please also send the authors about this report, because
they are pleased the be faster (even it's little).