Date:      Fri, 11 Jan 2008 19:00:36 +0100
From:      Karsten Rothemund <photor@photor.de>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Install error with devel/goffice 0.6.1

--uAKRQypu60I7Lcqm

On Fri, Jan 11, 2008 at 11:01:08AM -0600, Jeremy Messenger wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 10:13:26 -0600, Kevin Oberman <oberman@es.net> wrote:
> >This is the same problem that popped up earlier for

> >evolution-data-server. It needs a build dependency on gtk-doc.
> >
> >Install gtk-doc and then goffice will install correctly.
>=20
> It doesn't really need gtk-doc. The bug is in Makefile.in. marcus has =20
> committed a fix in both evolution-data-server and goffice.

Yes. I csup'ed the portstree and saw, that the Makefile of devel/goffice
was modified. So I tried to build it; everything went fine.

Thank you,
=20
Karsten

--=20

Karsten Rothemund <photor@photor.de>      /"\
PGP-Key:     0x094AE55F                   \ /
Fingerprint: C0BC 9AF3 A3E4 E55F 2AA3      \  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
             715E 62A3 4C0A 094A E55F     / \ Against HTML Mail and News

--uAKRQypu60I7Lcqm

--uAKRQypu60I7Lcqm--