Date:      Sun, 13 Dec 1998 16:56:25 +0900
From:      MIHIRA Sanpei Yoshiro <sanpei@sanpei.org>
To:        brian@Awfulhak.org
Cc:        luigi@iet.unipi.it, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ESS1868 patches

>The other patches (http://www.jp.freebsd.org/~sanpei/pcm0-ESS.tar.gz)
>seem to be for 2.2 only :-/  I run -current on my laptop, so I can't
>test them.

  Sorry, I forgot to update these files.

  I created tarball only for 2.2, but I maintain sys/i386/isa/snd
files for releng22 and 3.0-RELEASE and current tree.

http://www.jp.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ESS/?cvsroot=freebsd-jp

and you can get latest snap files via CVSup from
cvsup.jp.FreeBSD.ORG, jp-ess as collection name.

  Tag names are same as original FreeBSD source CVS repository,
RELENG_2_2, head. And especially for 3.0-RELEASE is RELENG_3_0_0.

  Now I create snap-shot tarball for all branches.

http://www.jp.freebsd.org/~sanpei/snd-ESS-2.2-19981213.tar.gz
http://www.jp.freebsd.org/~sanpei/snd-ESS-3.0R-19981213.tar.gz
http://www.jp.freebsd.org/~sanpei/snd-ESS-current-19981213.tar.gz

Cheers.