Date:      Thu, 08 Aug 1996 21:48:19 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        security@freebsd.org
Subject:   rdist holes and such.

FYI.  I don't think that FreeBSD is vulnerable, but I thought I'd pass
this along just in case.  It is from bugtraq, and edited by me.  I
hope I didn't drop anything.  Looking at the commit messages go by,
I'd say this was a very complete code review of the entire rdist
source.  Todd Miller and I have a beer from time to time and he's a
good guy.  Someone with more time on their hands than myself might
want to see if there is anything here that the FreeBSD sources might
be lacking.

Warner