Date:      Fri, 01 Jun 2001 18:32:28 -0000
From:      "**Restricted Data**" <restricted_data@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   idea

Hi,

   I have had this idea concept for awhile and thought I would hand it off
to someone who could actually use it. I was thinking of a port dedicated to
security patches. Something that would be setup in crontab to check for
security updates every month,week,day,hour whatever the user chooses. Then
once a update is found it would be unpacked and installed it would make life
easyer for admins to have all their boxens do this. If this is stupid it's
not my fault because I've been up for days and I'm tired. ;/ well kthnx plz
gimmie a responce to tell me if you already working on this because i can't
wait for this feature.

-fbsd lover