Date:      Sat, 2 Mar 2002 08:56:31 EST
From:      DeutschLen79@aol.com
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Please delete an old document

--part1_174.46d7d05.29b2340f_boundary

If you did a search for "Leonard Singbiel" on your old mail archives folder,
you'll find a message from me with the subject "Correction for web site".  I
found this by doing a search for my own name at google.com.  PLEASE delete
it, because it shows my phone number from my previous job, and I really don't
want that to show up online.  Thanks!

-Leonard Singbiel

--part1_174.46d7d05.29b2340f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2>If you did a search for "Leonard Singbiel" on your old mail archives folder, you'll find a message from me with the subject "Correction for web site".&nbsp; I found this by doing a search for my own name at google.com.&nbsp; PLEASE delete it, because it shows my phone number from my previous job, and I really don't want that to show up online.&nbsp; Thanks!<BR>
<BR>
-Leonard Singbiel</FONT></HTML>

--part1_174.46d7d05.29b2340f_boundary--