Date:      Sun, 30 Nov 97 15:12:17
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <reyesf@super.zippo.com>
To:        "hackers@freebsd.org" <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   How is selection made of what goes into CDrom?

I was wondering how is the selection made of what goes into the
CDrom?
Is the CVS repository used by most users or just a few?

Personally I find that it would have been more useful to have the
sources for all the programs somewhere (ie a second live file system
CD) in an untar format. Alternatively a list of where the sources are
in the first CD and a small script to get a program out would be just
as good. For example recently I wanted to look at the source code for
"renice". Getting the entire usr.bin took too much space.