Date:      Sun, 8 Oct 2000 16:47:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      <scanner@jurai.net>
To:        "Crist J . Clark" <cjclark@reflexnet.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Check Point FW-1

On Sun, 8 Oct 2000, Crist J . Clark wrote:

> Where will papers or presentation materials be published? I won't be
> able to attend the BSDcon since I'll be at SANS all day all week, but
> I would like to get some of the papers and/or presentation materials
> (slides, handout notes, etc.), especially security related ones. I
> have already checked the www.bsdcon.com site and could not find any
> information on this (unless the website added it recently). Does one
> need to track down individual presenters?

	No I do not believe so. Last year all the papers or I believe all
were put on the bsdcon's website. So I believe they will be this year as
well. Which is really nice for those who could not attend

-Chris Watson         (316) 326-3862 | FreeBSD Consultant, FreeBSD Geek
Work:              scanner@jurai.net | Open Systems Inc., Wellington, Kansas
Home:  scanner@deceptively.shady.org | http://open-systems.net