Date:      Sun, 16 Mar 2003 15:04:59 -0800
From:      Maksim Yevmenkin <myevmenk@exodus.net>
To:        Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bluetooth stack for FreeBSD

Pav,

> seems I got it all working. Problem with sending from phone to PC is
> described in other mail - phone can't open connection, opening connectin
> from PC first solves this.

right, but this is really strange. i do not think it has anything to
do with the stack.

> Problem with sending from PC to phone was, that I was trying to put
> files listed in obexapp manual page, like telecom/pb/luid.vcf for new
> vcard... that is all plain wrong. This works for me reliably now (don't
> understand why it was not working before):

i see. just like i said before, i took these paths from t68i AT command
set manual. perhaps they different in t39. i will try to find t39 AT
command set and check.

> # obexapp -C 10 -a 00:d... // both 10 (OPUSH) and 11 (IrMC) works
> obex> co
> none // both none and folder works
> obex> put
> local> new.vcf
> remote> new.vcf  // any file in current directory, .vcf does not work
> success
>
> I'll put it on my webpage.

great. thanks a lot.

> Regarding your example with gifs, my phone does not have ability to send
> pictures, and I doubt it will handle gif.

right, but it was just a quick test. i will try address book etc. as
soon as i get phone back :)

thanks,
max