Date:      Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:05:52 -0500 (EST)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@freebsd.org>
To:        Pawel Jakub Dawidek <nick@garage.freebsd.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, phk@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Multi-level jailing.

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Pawel Jakub Dawidek wrote:

> I have prepared patch for jail functionality against FreeBSD
> 5.0-CURRENT.  It provides multi-level jailing and multiple ips for
> jails.

Sounds cool, although I haven't had a chance to read the patch yet.
Question: how did you handle the problem (if at all) that INADDR_ANY
doesn't perform a wildcard binding with multiple IPs in the same jail?
It's not strictly required that it be handled, but it was always one of
the semantic problems I bumped into when I experimented with more IPs.  A
single-IP jail "works" because it maps INADDR_ANY into the only IP
available.  I'll try to get a box up and running with these changes in the
next few days and give them a spin.

robert@fledge.watson.org      Network Associates Laboratories