Date:      Fri, 1 Jun 2001 16:59:34 -0500
From:      Bob Willcox <bob@immure.com>
To:        hackers list <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   How to stop console messages to rlogin sessions?

I have just upgraded my debug/test systems here to 4.3-stable and I'm
now getting all of my device driver printf's spewed to my root rlogin
windows. When these two systems were 4.0 and 4.2 these messages weren't
printed here (I am capturing them on the serial port).

How do I revert this so that when I rlogin as root to these boxes the
kernel printf's don't get written to my rlogin session?

Thanks,
Bob

--
Bob Willcox      Egotist, n.: