Date:      Mon, 11 Mar 2002 11:58:19 +0000
From:      "Aleksey I. Yurlov" <webmaster@ptt.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Offtopic about postfix.

Hello.

There is very strange situation with postfix mta, I think that it is
postfix.
Situation is:
Match mail clients (Mozilla, Outlook) have the opportunity to save
messages in mailbox of mail server. For this day I thought, that this
service client-dependable, but when I try to check with this option mail
from Outlook Express in os WindowsXP (only this os) from my local
Postfix server on FreeBSD 4.2-R box - it didnt' work. With other (in the
network) mail servers - this option works with this client fine. May be
there are some additional tunings with Postfix or may be there are  some
RFC's about this "save messages handshakes", patches? May be /dev/hands?

Thank you.

Best regards, Aleksey Yurlov, PTT-Teleport Moscow.