Date:      Mon, 11 Jan 1999 16:12:48 -0500
From:      Bryon <rephend@hoosierlink.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installation problems

Hello,

I wrote in once before and was told I needed to include a few more
details.
The machine I am using is an IBM L5H, 64 meg ram, ATI Rage Pro Video,
PII 233, Lucent Technologies modem, and 2 4.3 hd's.  I am trying to
install freeBSD version 2.2.8 and have been having problems at the
screen that says that it is probing devices.  I left two conflicts when
I set it up cause the device said it could have one, it was with the
mouse.  Anything else I might need to do?  Any more information you
need?

Thanks,

Bryon Phend