Date:      Thu, 27 Jan 2000 11:07:10 +0000
From:      Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   does full duplex work on the ES1370/1371 SB PCI cards?

Hi,

Does full duplex work on the ES1370, ES1371, ES1373 PCI
sound card chipset?

I tried cat /dev/audio > /dev/audio with the 'old' PCM driver
on my 3.3 machine and got "device busy"
This was the old quick full-duplex test for my ISA sound cards
with Luigi's driver.

Does it work with the proper ioctls, and/or with the 4.x-current NewPCM?

I just wanted to check for someone before they buy.
The plan is for the card to work with the good old vic/vat team.

Roger