Date:      Mon, 29 Jan 2001 17:00:14 +0100 (CET)
From:      Ronald Klop <ronald@klop.yi.org>
To:        Benjamin Ossei <ben@cahostnet.net>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: NATd configurations- where?

On Mon, 29 Jan 2001, Benjamin Ossei wrote:

> Where are the configuration files located for natd? I need to setup some nating rules.

There is no default config file for natd. You can start natd with the
parameters or create your own /etc/natd.conf or something similar. (You
have to tell natd with the parameters where your config file is; see 'man
natd'.)

--
Ronald Klop                                http://www.cs.vu.nl/~ronald/
pgp-key: http://klop.yi.org/pgp.txt