Date:      Sat, 11 Dec 2010 21:26:24 +0100
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        wen heping <wenheping@gmail.com>
Cc:        Pawel Pekala <c0rn@o2.pl>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, miwi@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Updating Claws-Mail

On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 21:52:13 +0800 wen heping <wenheping@gmail.com>
wrote:

> 2010/12/11 Jerry <freebsd-ports.user@seibercom.net>:
> > There is a PR - Number: 152870 waiting to be committed. It fixes
>=20
> I will take it next week if no other committer take it.

miwi took it already (on the 8th). What surprises me is that the
auto-assigner didn't assign it to me initially. And it seems the
mail-CC to me didn't arrive here (or I totally overlooked it and even
deleted it somwhow).

Pawel/Martin, yes, I would like to use the --disable-manual part
(building the manual by default) to offer the possibility to not have
that much dependencies (build depends).

Pawel, Claws-Mail 3.7.7 was not building the pdf part of the docs for
me. Did it for you? If yes, we have a missing build depends for the
manual...

Pawel, are you interested to take over maintainership of CM itself?

Martin, what is your ETA for this? I have a lot of time next week.

Bye,
Alexander.