Date:      Sun, 23 May 1999 14:48:30 +0000
From:      "Carlos M. Buj Ribas" <carlosbuj@steinweb.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problems installing FreeBsd

--------------8F9AF1AC9AF5366F1EF2A65F

I want to install Free Bsd. The problem is that the cdrom drive is not
accepted
by the

installation Program. What I am trying now is to install it from a dos
partition so that

I have copied into a directory called d:\freebsd\bin the files from the

cd rom (e:\bin). The problem is that now the install program tells me

there isn't any primary dos partition.

I want to install it on the secondary master HD. In the primary master I
have

the Windows98 partition as well as the Caldere 1.3 Linux partition.

Do I have to make the dos partition to install Free Bsd in the same HD

where I want to install it?.

Any help wellcome!!!!!.

--
***************************
Carlos M. Buj Ribas

--
***************************
Carlos M. Buj Ribas

--------------8F9AF1AC9AF5366F1EF2A65F

<HTML>
I want to install Free Bsd. The problem is that the cdrom drive is not
accepted
<BR>by the
<P>installation Program. What I am trying now is to install it from a dos
<BR>partition so that
<P>I have copied into a directory called d:\freebsd\bin the files from
the
<P>cd rom (e:\bin). The problem is that now the install program tells me
<P>there isn't any primary dos partition.
<P>I want to install it on the secondary master HD. In the primary master
I have
<P>the Windows98 partition as well as the Caldere 1.3 Linux partition.
<P>Do I have to make the dos partition to install Free Bsd in the same
HD
<P>where I want to install it?.
<P>Any help wellcome!!!!!.
<BR>&nbsp;