Date:      Tue, 4 Nov 1997 23:38:23 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        gdk@ccomp.inode.COM (Gary Kendall)
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.COM, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mv /usr/src/games /dev/null - any objections?

> And I'm not sure it's necessary to remove all traces of the
> game, just all traces of the trademarked word or phrase.

And only then if the trademark space is the same business space for both
legal entities.

Does Hasbro nee Parker Brothers sell computer games on FreeBSD?  (That's
a rhetorical question).

That's the problem with becoming a legal entity: if you grow "short hairs"
then someone can grab you by them.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---