Date:      Thu, 21 Jan 2010 09:36:49 +0100
From:      Francisco de Borja =?ISO-8859-1?Q?L=F3pez_R=EDo?= <borja@pexego.es>
To:        wen heping <wenheping@gmail.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
Subject:   Re: New port: finance/openerp-web

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 08:00:35 +0800
wen heping <wenheping@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 5:26 AM, Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com> wrot=
e:
>=20
> > On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 04:51:47PM +0100, Francisco de Borja L=F3pez R=
=EDo
> > wrote:
> > > I've tried to contact the maintainer of the openerp-server port, but
> > > I've no reply
> >
> > Hmm, his last commit was today ...
> >
>=20
> Yes, everyday I am here.
>=20
> I searched my mailbox for your mail but get no result.
> Maybe your mail server , maybe my mail server, lost the mail you sent to =
me.
>=20

Ok, np, I sent it to wen -at- freebsd dot org (perhaps that was the
problem).=20

>=20
> >
> > > I've tried to add a PR using the web interface to send-pr but it didn=
't
> > > allow me to add the .shar file (as it is bigger than 100Kb)
> >
>=20
> For a long time I told myself that I shall port openerp-web and
> openerp-client
> into FreeBSD, but .... but everybody is busying :)

Sure, I've myself some other ideas but no time for them. Luckily this
time I'm involved in a lot of openerp work so it was the perfect excuse
to create the port.

> Thank your port. I shall test it and commit it if it is OK soon.

It is my first port anyway, so any recommendation/correction will be
appreciated.

>=20
> I shall be happier if you send me a openerp-client port's shar file :)
>=20

This is next in my TODO list, to create a port for both the GTK+ and QT
clients.

I've made some rc.d and config files for the openerp-server port, I've
attached them to this email, perhaps you could take a look and add them
to the port.

Finally, I've been thinking a lot on creating both openerp-server-devel
and openerp-web-devel ports. Those could be useful for people trying to
install latest stable version of openerp from launchpad (we are doing
that right now for some projects). I've that in the TODO for the next
days too. I'll send you more info about this as soon as I've something
finished.

Thnx for the support/help guys.

Best regards.

--=20

"Do nothing which is of no use." - Miyamoto Musashi
Francisco de Borja Lopez Rio (borja@pexego.es)
Pexego Sistemas Informaticos S.L.
http://www.pexego.es