Date:      Wed, 29 Aug 2001 16:19:11 -0700
From:      Seth Hettich <sjh@ucf.ics.uci.edu>
To:        unsafe at any speed <erich@ucsd.edu>
Cc:        Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dell Latitude CPT

> Don't know when Aironet 350 support was added, but for your hangs, the
> problem is that your pccard controller needs an IRQ, instead of using the
> (default) polling mode. In /boot/loader.conf, add a line:
> machdep.pccard.pcic_irq=10
> (or a different IRQ you have free)
>
> Note, this is all different if you update your source to within the last
> week or so. The above should work for your 4.3-RELEASE, though.
>
> hope this helps,
> Eric

It does!

That made my 350 work.  I've now upgraded to -current to get my
xircom realport working (it's working great).

But, now the 350 stopped working! *sigh*

I'm going to keep hacking on this for a while to see if I can
get it working.  But, do other people have the 350 working in -current?

Also, how is the loader.conf stuff "all different" now?

-Seth