Date:      Fri, 05 May 2000 01:13:40 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        Jim Flowers <jflowers@ezo.net>
Cc:        Drew Sanford <drew@planetwe.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fw: Question about RAID solutions

Jim Flowers wrote:

> I'm just starting to look at this.  The only hardware option appears to
> be dpt and then only for almost-obsolete modules.  Raid 5 for vinum
> requires a license at present.  It may not be what you want.

It does??? I was under the impression that it *didn't* anymore for a
while now.

BTW, any SCSI2SCSI hardware solution will work.

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)
dcs@newsguy.com

	- As for myself, I think the solution to politics is killing them all
and let God sort them.
	- But that wouldn't work for atheists, would it?
	- That's not a problem, really. The second step is optional.