Date:      Tue, 22 Feb 2005 11:13:31 -0700
From:      "EAZNet - Eddie Fry" <eddie@eaznet.com>
To:        "'Scott Long'" <scottl@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Supermicro P4SCT+ Marvell 88SX504 controller

Hmmm, that sucks.  There are linux drivers.  I wonder if there is a way =
get the specs from the linux developers.  I'm going to put in a call to =
both
Supermicro and Marvell and see if I can round up:

Supermicro: a demo board
Marvell: specs, references, and code samples

Anything else you'll need to get this rolling?

Eddie