Date:      Mon, 25 Apr 2011 08:39:00 -0700
From:      Devin Teske <dteske@vicor.com>
To:        Eitan Adler <lists@eitanadler.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [RELEASE] New Boot-Loader Menu

On Apr 25, 2011, at 8:30 AM, Eitan Adler wrote:

>> I'd love to finally release (under the BSD license) my code for the reva=
mped FreeBSD boot loader menu.
>=20
> Woot! Community contributions under a useful license :-)
>=20
>> Here's the download:
>> http://druidbsd.sourceforge.net/download/loader_menu-1.0.tgz
>=20
> Painless installation - thanks!
>=20
>>> And upon your next boot will use the new loader menu. A feature-complet=
e sophisticated boot menu designed from the ground up.
>=20
> The delay "loading boot menu" seems longer than it used to be. Perhaps
> this is because I never paid attention or maybe because the "progress
> bar" with the dots draws attention to it. Regardless this loader makes
> a lot more sense to me than the original. I've always wanted to be
> able to be into SUM && verbose logging or other combinations.
>=20
> I tested this on a Lenovo G530 laptop and it seems to work fine with a
> few different combinations as well as at the prompt.
>=20
>=20
> Thanks for your work!

double-w00t! Time for the cake and punch!

Thank you for trying my work.
--=20
Devin

>=20
>=20
>=20
> --=20
> Eitan Adler

The information contained in this message is proprietary and/or confidentia=
l. If you are not the intended recipient, please: (i) delete the message an=
d all copies; (ii) do not disclose, distribute or use the message in any ma=
nner; and (iii) notify the sender immediately. In addition, please be aware=
 that any message addressed to our domain is subject to archiving and revie=
w by persons other than the intended recipient. Thank you.