Date:      Sat, 12 Feb 2005 10:33:05 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Roger 'Rocky' Vetterberg" <listsub@401.cx>, "Chris Zumbrunn" <chris@czv.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Instead of freebsd.com, why not...

I have never kicked and screamed about changes to the website layout
or such, as long as we don't get rid of the recognizable logos on it.

What I and others have always said when someone like you comes along
is that you should go for it.  Put up a prototype website, it's a
free country.  Let us look at it.  If it's better then the doc people
will welcome your efforts on it.

Generally when we say this people like you complaining
about the website disappear when they realize they are going to
have to put their labor where their mouths are.

So bye bye.

Ted