Date:      Thu, 22 Oct 1998 19:46:17 -0400
From:      Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Where's the 3.0 press release?

At 4:20 PM -0600 10/22/98, Brett Glass wrote:
> An article at
>
> http://www.news.com/News/Item/0,4,27853,00.html
>
> trumpets the news that a new Linux kernel is out. But why
> aren't news outlets covering the release of FreeBSD 3.0?
> Were press releases sent?

I don't think the CD-ROM's are pressed yet, which is to say,
people can't "pick up a copy at their favorite store".  It
would be good to have a press release once people can order
it from Walnut Creek.

---
Garance Alistair Drosehn           =   gad@eclipse.its.rpi.edu
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute