Date:      16 Jun 1998 22:22:37 -0400
From:      Cory Kempf <ckempf@enigami.com>
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cam + freebsd-current?

(oops!  accidently sent the first copy to -current...)

Dave Cole <dacole@netcom.ca> writes:

> I've been wanting to try out CAM with a few tape drives and libraries
> here, but I can't seem to compile -current with the latest CAM
> snapshot (from 980520).
>
> awk: cmd. line:2: fatal: cannot open file `/bin/../sys/param.h' for
> reading (No such file or directory)*** Error code 2

I am running -current+cam, based on the May 29th sources.

To compile, I had to copy param.h from /sys/sys/param.h to
/sys/param.h, if memory serves.  I might have had to do another,
similar sort of copy as well.

+C

--
Thinking of purchasing RAM from the Chip Merchant?
Please read this first: <http://www.enigami.com/~ckempf/chipmerchant.html>;

Cory Kempf                Macintosh / Unix Consulting & Software Development
ckempf@enigami.com        <http://www.enigami.com/~ckempf/>;