Date:      Sat, 9 Mar 2002 19:15:26 -0800
From:      Kevin Stevens <kevin_stevens@pursued-with.net>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   man page bolding?

I'm getting frustrated trying to get converted from Solaris to FreeBSD.
Of course everything's different, and I'm doing the typical wading:
named doesn't work right, so I try to examine the logging, and syslog
doesn't work right, etc., etc.  So much for whining, we've all been
through it.

But what would REALLY HELP A LOT is if I could READ the @#$@#$% MAN
PAGES!  Both my OS X Terminal app and Win2K telnet apps black out what I
guess is bolded text in man - usually the switches and options.  This is
true with both ansi and vt100 term types set, both in the session and
the client.

Any idea what is going on?

Thanks.

KeS