Date:      Mon, 31 Jul 2000 16:51:07 -0700
From:      David Thiel <dthiel@nexprise.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   duplicating freebsd installs

Hey all,

I was wanting to set something up at work where I could set up fbsd on
one machine and then distribute that installation to other machines.
I'd like to integrate it somehow with the sysinstall program, i.e., set
it up over ftp or nfs.  Has anyone done things similar to this?  Any
suggestions?  I've been banging my head on this all day, and can't
figure out a good way to do it.  I'd appreciate any help.

Regards,

David Thiel