Date:      Mon, 18 Nov 2002 13:50:24 +0100
From:      "Stefan Farrenkopf" <farrenkopf@mail.sub.uni-goettingen.de>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   very helpful ipx + freebsd docu could be part of the handbook

Dear FreeBSD people,

what do you think about  including a link to or a more generalized
version of the IPX + FreeBSD documentation in the handbook?
I would be happy to see it there, because it took me a lot of time to
find this up to date information and to separate it from the rest of
more or less useless information out there.
You will find below an e-mail from the author of the text in question
and the URL to what I am talking about.

best wishes,
Stefan

------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht / Forwarded message -------