Date:      Sun, 8 Aug 1999 19:35:17 +8000
From:      u8624228@ccustu4.pccu.edu.tw
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   I wanna apply for a account on FreeBSD.org

Hi there,

our school just offer us E-Mail account,
so we can't do anything but getting mail.

I would like to practice FreeBSD/UNIX, however,
my HD doesn't have enough space to install FreeBSD.

That's why I want to apply for a account on FreeBSD.org.
I hope you would do me a favor. If you need me to offer something,
I'll be glad to do so. Whether you could promise me or not,
thanks in advance.

Wei-Te Kao
Mechanical Engineering, PCCU, Taipei, Taiwan