Date:      Mon, 11 Jan 1999 15:54:30 -0600
From:      "Eric C. Krutz" <eric@becs.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   GENERIC Kernel Build

Hello All,
	I have a question concerning making the GENERIC kernel. I have run in to a
warning, and I didnt know if it is something I should I look into or not.

Just a little background: old 486 DX2/66 with FreeBSD 3.0-stable installed.

When I do a make depend on the GENERIC kernel, the following Warning
appears:

Warning: Object directory not changed from original /sys/compile/GENERIC

Is this normal?

Eric Krutz
eric@becs.com