Date:      Wed, 14 Feb 1996 11:41:31 -0800
From:      Sean Eric Fagan <sef@kithrup.com>
To:        dennis@etinc.com, louie@TransSys.COM
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org, isp@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Frame Relay and FreeBSD

>eeee-gads...why? Can it by my firewall? can I add an ethernet for $60.? Can
>I add a T1
>for $200? Can it serve my Web pages? can it be my E-mail server?

Can your Web or e-mail server boot up in 30 seconds or less?

Does your Web or e-mail server have NO moving parts?

Can your Web or e-mail server function without a keyboard, monitor, monitor
card, disk drive, floppy drive, etc?

Can you fit 10-15 of your Web or e-mail servers in the space taken up by a
standard large tower PC case?

Sean.