Date:      Tue, 13 Jan 1998 22:34:23 -0700
From:      Greg Skafte <skafte@worldgate.com>
To:        Lyndon Nerenberg <lyndon@ve7tcp.ampr.org>
Cc:        john@mailhost.cas.unt.edu, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3com 3C509B Combo card

The machine in question has been running a 3c509B combo card
since 2.0.5 with little incendent until early December under RELENG_2_2 .
I haven't looked into the CVS trees yet to see what has changed  yet.
I see that the time stamp on if_ep.c is Dec 1 and if_epflags.h is Jan 9 .....
but nothing further ....

Quoting Lyndon Nerenberg (lyndon@ve7tcp.ampr.org)
On Subject: Re: 3com 3C509B Combo card
Date: Tue, Jan 13, 1998 at 10:14:40PM -0700

--
Email: skafte@worldgate.com	  Voice: +403 413 1910	  Fax: +403 421 4929
   #575 Sun Life Place * 10123 99 Street * Edmonton, AB * Canada * T5J 3H1
When things can't get any worse, they simplify themselves by getting a whole
lot worse then complicated. A complete and utter disaster is the simplest
thing in the world; it's preventing one that's complex.       (Janet Morris)