Date:      Thu, 22 May 2008 19:36:48 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Adam Stylinski <stylinae@email.uc.edu>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Core Dump?

I am experiencing the problem that I have found many people have in archived mailing list (and perhaps even this one).  I have about 60-80 seconds of stability on my formerly stable freebsd7 installation before it reboots with what appears to be a kernel panic.  I get the following message "Panic: ffs_blkfree", it gives an error about my /usr partition, and then it starts dumping physical memory before a reboot.  Any idea how to fix this?