Date:      Mon, 9 Aug 1999 11:07:17 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brian Skrab <bgs@ensor.valleyip.net>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Adaptec 1505 ISA SCSI

Hello,

	I've just moved a piece of hardware from a 486 running FBSD2.2.8 to
	a nice new Pentium with FBSD3.2 installed.  This is a SCSI card that
	I use to access my external Zip Drive.  2.2.8 recognized it fine
	after the following line was compiled into the kernel.

	controller      aic0    at isa? port 0x340 bio irq 10 vector aicintr

	Adding the same line to 3.2 generates a compile error when making
	the new kernel.  I assume that there is some other way of adding
	support for this device to the kernel, but cannot seem to figure out
	what that is.  Whenever the computer is booted, the card is
	recognized by the BIO, FBSD can't seem to see it.  Am I missing
	something?

	Thanks for any ideas you can provide.

	~brian