Date:      Mon, 8 Jul 1996 16:40:49 +0930 (CST)
From:      Peter Childs <pjchilds@imforei.apana.org.au>
To:        steve@news.netdtw.com, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CCD Problem

In article <Pine.3.89.9607080036.A772-0100000@news.NetDTW.com> you wrote:

: Hello Hackers,

 Gday!

: I just completed an upgrade from May stable to stable as of last night.

: Upon completion ccd will no longer work properly.

: Acutally ccdconfig -g indicates what it should, but a mount indicates that
: the device is not configured.

: I would appreciate any input that could be offered.

 There's a note in there somewhere about the change made to ccd code
 involving offsets... basically you can either fix your ccd drives to
 work with the new driver, or for backwards compatibility compile the kernel
 with

 options "CCD_OFFSET=0"

 Peter"

--
 Peter Childs  ---  http://www.imforei.apana.org.au/~pjchilds
  The internet is full, please try again in half an hour...