Date:      Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:49:33 +0100
From:      Milan Obuch <milan@bluegrass.sk>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   ath driver - help needed

Hi,
I am evaluating ath driver with Senao AR5212 chip based miniPCI card.
Motherboard used is Geode based WRAP. While it works well in modes 11b and
11g, performance in 11a mode I need is suboptimal, as said in man page - even
worse. However, test with newer driver, albeit with linux system, works much
better.
I would like to test newer driver with FreeBSD too, but I did not succeed. I
spent couple of hours trying to backport newer driver to 5.3, no luck yet.
Has somebody done it or could help me with this? Unfortunately I have not too
much time to test, I need go into production some time soon.
Regards,
Milan