Date:      Mon, 20 Nov 2000 21:26:12 -0500
From:      "Jean M. Vandette" <vandj@securenet.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Vlan device in FreeBSD 4.2

Greetings all,

I've been trying to get Vlan's to work on 4.2 and would like to know
if anyone has gotten this to work and if so how?

A short setup lesson would be greatly appreciated I've been trying
to get the Vlan's working for a while and still have not succeeded.
Yes I have read the ifconfig man page but still seem to be missing
something, I get a kernel panic 12 whenever I try to bring up the vlan.

Any help from someone who has got this working would be of great help.

Thank you in advance

Jean M. Vandette