Date:      Fri, 1 Jun 2001 19:15:00 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mike Silbersack <silby@silby.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>, <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: general speed differences between 4.1.1-RELEASE and 4.3-RELEASE

On Fri, 1 Jun 2001, Terry Lambert wrote:

> First of all, they do not "run circles" around FreeBSD;
> they kill the virgin reliability on the alter of the
> bloody god Benchmark.

Ok, Terry, you've made it clear that you hate IDE, you hate linux, and you
pretty much hate everything other than soft-updates.

I give up, it's not worth my time to continue this "discussion".

Mike "Silby" Silbersack

(Apologies to those in the large directory discussion, I do realize that
this will give Terry more free time to bitch at you.  Unfortunately, I
don't have the stamina to keep him busy.)