Date:      Tue, 25 Dec 2001 10:16:45 -0700
From:      <dennyboy@cableone.net>
To:        "GB Clark II" <gclarkii@vsservices.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: shared object "libc.so.6" not found

After all else failed, reinstalled X & KDE.
Everything back to normal, but still can't
run netscape. Updated the paths myself in
/usr/etc/defaults/rc.conf ldconfig section
& the missing libc.so.6 is in the system
in the path. Guess I'll just keep using
Konqueror until I can figure it out. Forgot
to mention am using 4.4 stable. Never had
the problem with 4.3 before upgrading.