Date:      Fri, 4 Mar 2005 16:22:02 -0500
From:      Charles Swiger <cswiger@mac.com>
To:        Jason Hunt <jhunt@akula.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Quick Firewall Question

On Mar 4, 2005, at 4:13 PM, Jason Hunt wrote:
> Thanks for your quick response.  What I really need to do is to block
> specific ports on my outside interface NIC.  In fact, I need to keep
> the 2nd
> NIC which is internal open to those ports.

OK.  You'd get better examples if you gave a little more information,
such as the name or IP addr of this outside interface, by the way, but:

    ipfw add 110 deny tcp from any to me 11 in via fxp0

This would block any remote connection to port 11 coming in via the
fxp0 interface.  Replace "fxp0" with your external NIC, and consider
replacing "me" with the IP addr of your outside interface...

--
-Chuck